- Donating Money or Time: The Help Colorado Now Relief Fund supports the needs of communities impacted by COVID-19 in both response and recovery. The funds will support an organization’s work in three categories: prevention, impact, and recovery efforts. This will include things like medical and cleaning supplies, food services, early childhood education, small business support, behavioral health services, and more. The program is being stewarded by Board Member Rick Sapkin and hosted by the State of Colorado and Mile High United Way. An overview of the program can be found here and a donation form can be downloaded here.
- Donating Blood: Blood supplies in Colorado are critically low. We urge eligible people to give blood/platelets so patients have the lifesaving blood needed to survive. Donating blood is safe and blood centers are not considered gatherings. Find your local donation center and sign up to give here.
- Donating Personal Protective Equipment PPE or Cleaning Supplies: Healthcare providers are under resourced in terms of PPE and cleaning supplies. If you have access to unopened bleach sprays/wipes/ or bottles or masks, gloves, gowns, eye protection, or shoe covers please reach out to Project C.U.R.E., run by fellow member Doug Jackson, to arrange a donation.
- SBA COVID-19 Small Business Response Resource: Download
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application: Download
- SBA Table of Small Business Size Standards: Download
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ: Download
- Employers Council Coronavirus Emergency Preparedness Plan Survey: Download
- BHFS Opportunities for Small Business in the CARES Act of 2020: Download
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program One Pager: Download
- PPP Information Sheet for Borrowers: Download
- PPP Information Sheet for Lenders: Download
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act: Download
- Colorado Statewide Safer at Home Information: Link
- Keeping American Workers Paid and Employed Act Overview: Download
- Coronavirus Supplemental Appropriations Summary: Download
- C.A.R.E.S. Act Summary: Download
- Addressing Supply Shortages for Healthcare Providers: Download
- Letter of Partnership: Members are encouraged to read the letter Colorado Concern sent Governor Polis and regional Mayors regarding greater collaboration between business and government in responding to COVID-19.
- Executive Order Regarding Colorado Taxpayer Filing Requirements: Download
- 4/16 Letter to Leader McConnell and Leader Schumer from Governor Polis, Senator Gardner, and Senator Bennet: Download
- Subscribe to In the Arena with Colorado Concern: On this podcast we track the latest stories and cover what business needs to know amid this changing time. Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts or stream here.